MERCURY 150 HP FOUR STROKE
SILVER HULL SIDE
SMART CRAFT GAUGES
RAW WATER WASHDOWN
ALUMINUM TRAILER INCLUDED.
The MAKO 19 CPX Coastal Predator is a multi-purpose bay boat that will put you in incontestable command of both inshore and offshore fisheries.
This boat fills a niche that hardcore anglers have been calling for: a 19' bay boat with a deep mod V hull, a big fuel capacity, and enough power and performance to handle big water.
Storage-wise, the 19 CPX is unmatched. You'll find two 72 qt. coolers?one in front of the console and one under the helm seat. An in-floor locker with recessed net storage. Lockable port & starboard bow storage boxes with room for four 7' 6" rods in the starboard box. A large storage box in the casting deck.
And to finish it off right, we've added premium stainless steel hardware and grab rails throughout, plus 2 convenient fold-down jump seats in the back so family or friends can ride in comfort.
So whether you?re stalking the saltgrass for reds or pulling cobia off a wreck just offshore, you?ll find that the 19 CPX has got a perfectly calculated balance of power and finesse that will get you out with the crew and in with the fish in supreme confidence.
- Backed by MAKO Assurance?the Best Warranty in the Business
- Aggressive, dry-riding Deep V hull to handle offshore conditions
- Fully molded composite liner w/integrated bow & stern platforms
- Molded, patterned non-skid deck, cockpit sole & gunwales
- Hull/deck joint chemically sealed & bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6"
- Flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cushioned cooler
- Elevated fiberglass console w/binnacle-mounted control w/power trim
- Aft port & starboard jump seats
- Port & starboard bow storage boxes
- 28-gal. (106 L) livewell