The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any inshore challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System? transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. The combination gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and pumps up top-end speed by feeding water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard?and you can optionally power up to a 225HP if you feel the need for more speed.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance?the best warranty in the business
- Raised bow & aft casting deck w/non-skid surface
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System? hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- 90-qt. (85.17 L) port & starboard bow boxes w/stainless steel compression latches
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability & 94-qt. (89 L) cushioned helm seat/cooler
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (114 L) aerated aft baitwell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs