2019 Tracker Pro Guide V 16 WT priced with a Mercury 60hp four stroke outboard motor. $18,295 plus freight and prep. Other motor options are available.
The TRACKER® Pro Guide? V-16 WT is compact enough for walleye in small lakes and back coves, but big enough for rough water safety. The .100 gauge aluminum hull is unified with the box-beam transom and stringer system by skilled welders, and the interior is optimized for fishing. And with a generous 16' 6? beam and 16? 6? length, it gives a smooth, stable and dry ride. Inside, you'll find lots of storage for rods in the gunnels and gear in the bow and aft decks, plus a 23-gallon divided, aerated livewell in the bow deck. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Wraparound, walk-thru, tempered safety glass windshield to extend your fishing seasons
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK2 4x swivel color fishfinder w/Bullet
- 6 pedestal seat base locations w/3 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system & transom for rugged durability
- Bow 23-gal. (87 L), 40" (1.0 m) aerated livewell w/divider, removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Easy-clean vinyl cockpit floor & carpeted bow & aft decks
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Exclusive Diamond Coat? finish w/powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting good looks
- Factory rigged w/a Mercury® outboard, Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder & custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection