The TRACKER® TARGA? V-18 WT is a boat built especially for northern anglers and the tough conditions they encounter. Its rock-solid construction comprises a .125?-thick marine-grade aluminum hull and a welded-in stringer system and box-beam transom. Inside the spacious cockpit, it has three 9' rod compartments and 49 gallons of livewell capacity. AND, it comes factory rigged with a powerful Mercury® FourStroke outboard, 24V Minn Kota® trolling motor and Lowrance® fishfinder.
Finally, for your peace of mind, TARGA V-18 WT is backed by the TRACKER Promise?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE?the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW 25%-thicker .125? all-welded Deep V hull, stringer & transom for rock solid performance
- NEW consoles w/more leg room, 2-tiered fishfinder mounting surfaces, integral tackle storage & lockable passenger glove box
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver?s footrest
- Wrap-around walk-thru windshield w/tempered safety glass & aluminum frame
- 2 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/5 pedestal base locations
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) & aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) livewells?aerated, timed & recirculated, w/pump-outs & aft bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes: 1 center (up to 7? 6? or 2.29 m) & 2 top-loading in-gunnel (up to 9? or 2.74 m)
- DIAMOND COAT? finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection