SEA PRO 242 SPORT – BASE BOAT PRICING
SUZUKI 250 FOUR STROKE
THIS IS PRICING REFLECTING ALL STANDARD FEATURES ON THE 242 SPROT WITH 250 SUZUKI MOTOR. SHOWING HOW INEXPENSIVE THIS BOAT CAN BE. WE HAVE THE BOAT IN STOCK FULLY LOADED. SEE OUR OTHER LISTING FOR THAT BOAT.
CALL TODAY TO BUILD YOUR CUSTOMER SEA PRO 242 SPORT OR DLX.
One of the original owners of SEA PRO Jimmy Hancock, along with former Tidewater Boats founder Preston Wrenn are excited to bring about the resurrection of a legend in the mid-tier center console salt water fishing boat market. “The Next Wave” is an incarnation of the brand that officially launched in the spring of 2015 with the release of their flagship model, the 208 Bay Series. The line is built with South Carolina pride in a 200,000 sq ft facility in Whitmire, SC.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: 2024 Sea Pro 242 Center Console
- Location: Lansing, MI
- Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
- Type: Outboard
- DLX fiberglass hard top
- Simrad Go9 (Sport Model); Simrad NSS12 (DLX Model)
- Sea Star power assist tilt hydraulic steering
- Audison Audio
- Sea Pro Connect by Boat Fix
- Dual battery switch w/ACR
- Raw Water and fresh water washdown
- 30 gal. pressurized live well
- Tempered glass windshield
- Console dash cell phone compartment w/dual USB outlets
- Stern boarding ladder
- DLX folding rear bench seat
- Forward Seating w/backrests
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Please note- Inventory and descriptions are subject to change at all times.