2024 SEA PRO 250 BAY
MERCURY 350 VERADO V10
WHITE MOTOR UPGRADE
CAROLINA BLUE – HULL SIDE.
WHITE POWDER COAT
T-TOP HARD TOP FIBERGLASS
UNDERSIDE OF T-TOP CAROLINA BLUE COLOR
DELUXE LEANING POST UPGRADE.
FORWARD SEATING ON BOW
SWIM PLATFORM WITH LADDER
TRIM TABS WITH LED INDICATOR SWITCH
AUDISON AUDIO STEREO UPGRADE – AMP, SUB, 6 SPEAKERS.
SIMRAD NSS12 – WITH TRANSDUCER.
DLX TACKLE STORAGE
DUAL BATTERY SWITCH
FRESH WATER TANK WITH SHOWER
RAW WATER WASH DOWN
PUMP OUT HEAD
JACK PLATE FOR MOTOR
TILT HYDRAULIC STEERING
One of the original owners of SEA PRO Jimmy Hancock, along with former Tidewater Boats founder Preston Wrenn are excited to bring about the resurrection of a legend in the mid-tier center console salt water fishing boat market. The line is built with South Carolina pride in a 200,000 sq ft facility in Whitmire, SC.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: 2024 Sea Pro 250 Bay
- Location: Lansing, MI
- Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
- Type: Outboard
- Simrad touchscreen electronics
- Sea Star power assist tilt hydraulic steering
- Sea Pro Connect by Boat Fix
- Audison Audio
- Dual battery switch w/ACR
- Raw water washdown
- 2 ea. 30 gal. pressurized live wells
- Console dash cell phone compartment w/dual USB outlets
- Half swim platform w/3 step telescoping ladder
- Lockable rod storage
- Trolling motor plug w/harness
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Please note- Inventory and descriptions are subject to change at all times.